Sonntag, 29. April 2012

The Blue Danube

       If you ever get the opportunity to bike along the Danube River in Vienna in the Spring.....DEFINITELY do it. It was he most beautiful Monday I've maybe ever had?! I can't think of a more magical way to start a week actually....we biked so far we left Vienna and were in Niederösterreich for a bit! Gorgeous day.


       I would like to make an important side-note that ALL of these fabulous pictures were taken by me while I was riding my bike! I think I deserve a little bit of credit--risked my LIFE weilding that camera to photograph those swans. And it was absolutely worth it!
      I would now like to make a second side note, that taking these pictures was really not difficult at all; our bike ride was leisurely and I'm being dramatic. Please kindly disregard the first side-note.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen